Film & video
- Memory of Forgotten War Deann Borshay Liem and Ramsay Liem, 2013. This documentary conveys the human costs of military conflict through personal accounts of the Korean War (1950-53) by four Korean-American survivors.
- North Korean Motorcycle Diaries How a group of New Zealander bikers planned a road trip across Korea's DMZ.
For further reading
- “Why Women Must End the Korean War” Christine Ahn, March 8, 2013.
- “Fact not Fiction: The Unending Korean War” Christine Ahn and Suzy Kim, December 24, 2014.
- “Improve North Korean Human Rights by Ending War” Christine Ahn and Suzy Kim, December 2, 2014.
- “Sixty Years of Failed Sanctions" Haeyoung Kim and Christine Ahn, August 18, 2010.
- “Lurching toward War: A Post-mortem on Strategic Patience” Hyun Lee and Christine Hong, February 15, 2013.
- Ten reasons why the United States should sign a peace treaty with North Korea
- Special issue that addresses the way the two Koreas, China, and the US have memorialized the Korean War edited by Suzy Kim
- The Korean War: A History (2010) - written by the foremost authority on the Korean War. Bruce Cumings
- DMZ Crossing (2014) Suk-Young Kim. Provides information on the DMZ and the complicated politics surrounding its uses by a performance studies scholar.
- A state of peace: Movements to reunify and demilitarize Korea. In Anti- militarism: Political and gender dynamics of peace movements. Cynthia Cockburn, Palgrave/Macmillan, 2012. Chapter 7.
- Women's International Democratic Federation Report published in 1951 after an all women's delegation visited North Korea to investigate wartime atrocities during the Korean War
- National Lawyers Guild delegation to North Korea 2003.